- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 servings)
- Slow Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 servings)
- Healthy Instant Pot Turkey Chili (8 servings)
How do you feed a family with $20?
- Easy Italian Baked Pasta. Five ingredients.
- Pressure-Cooked Asian Pork Noodles. Pork shoulder is the unsung hero of the meat case.
- Aloha Pork Chop Skillet.
- Foil-Pack Fish Florentine.
- Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken.
- Irish Beef Stew.
- Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake.
How many sides for BBQ for 20 guests?
To make sure everyone gets enough, she recommends 4-5 ounces of sides per person. “Our XL size sides are a gallon and feed 20 – 25 people and large sides will feed 10 – 12 people, she added. “When catering an event with kids, keep in mind that one adult meal portion will feed two children under the age of 12.”
How many trays of food do I need for 20 guests?
Generally, a catering tray can feed 15-20 people. For example, a full tray of chicken breasts should have enough protein for 15-20 people. However, remember that people may choose sides like salads and desserts, which may not factor into this.
How do you feed a lot of people with little money?
- Chose a recipe that can be scaled up without having to cook or bake more batches.
- Create a “Bar” and feed everyone cafeteria style, such as a potato bar.
- Slow cooker/Instant Pot to the rescue!
- Make as much food ahead of time as you can.
What to cook for 12 adults?
- Cheesy Roast Beef Casserole Sliders. Serving Size: 12.
- Chicken Parmesan Slider Bake. Serving Size: 12.
- Twice-Baked Potatoes. Serving Size: 12.
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake.
- Ham and Swiss Sliders.
- Easy, Peasy Carbonara.
- Reuben Braid Sandwich.
- Sheet Pan Cuban Sandwiches.
What do you feed a party of 10?
- Potato Skins.
- Sausage Rolls.
- Chocolate Truffles.
- Chicken Empanadas.
- Steak and Cheese Quesadilla.
- Parmesan Crusted Baby Potatoes.
- Chicken Tenders.
What to cook when hosting friends?
- Cheater’s Skillet Paella.
- Italian Bruschetta Bar.
- Cedar Plank Salmon With Blistered Tomatoes.
- Slow-cooker Beef Ragu With Pappardelle.
- Easy One-pan Ratatouille.
- Prosciutto And Fig Salad Board.
- Slow-cooker Shrimp Boil.
What is a good meat to make for a crowd?
- Greek Style Chuck Roast.
- Beef Meatballs.
- Buttery Herb Roasted Whole Chicken.
- One Pan Rosemary Whole Chicken & Veggies.
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken.
- Spare Ribs, Spices, and Smoke.
- Slow Cooker Braised Pork Shoulder.
How many main dishes for potluck?
A good start is to divide the total number of attendees by the total number of dish groups. That should give you a general idea as to how many dishes you’ll need. If you’re having a potluck with, say, twenty-one people, you might want to start with three dishes from each of the above groups.
What is the best dish to bring to a potluck?
Salads – while this might mean a traditional green salad, dishes like potato salad, pasta or macaroni salad, fruit salad, and coleslaw are popular potluck ideas. Side Dishes – for a side dish to feed a crowd, potatoes, baked beans, and other veggie casseroles are great potluck recipes.
How to make food for 25 people?
- Choose recipes with minimal preparation time.
- Include dishes that can be made in advance and frozen.
- Focus on tried-and-true favorites such as chicken, pasta, potatoes and green beans.
- Choose foods that can be reheated and/or held at temperature while still retaining taste, texture and visual appeal.
What to cook for 20 people?
- French Bread Pizzas. Serving Size: 24.
- Meatball Sliders. Serving Size: 20.
- Sausage Cream Cheese Braid. Serving Size: 16.
- Chicken Tetrazzini for 20. Serving Size: 20.
- Taco Haystacks with Tater Tots. Serving Size: 20.
- Loaded Baked Potato Bar. Serving Size: 20.
- Sheet Pan Pancakes.
- Sheet Pan Eggs and Hash Browns.
How much food to cook for 15 people?
Aim to provide around 6-8 courses of small bite size food per person. Each course should have enough for 1-1.5 pieces of food per person. When choosing recipes, consider whether you could eat it with one hand in one or two bites. Check your guests’ dietary requirements.
How to eat on $25 dollars a week?
Eat your leftovers and reduce food waste. Only buy meat when it’s on sale and buy extra to keep in the freezer for later. Keep a broth bag in your freezer and collect the odds and ends of vegetable to make rich soup bases for basically free. Make meals that center around a healthy carb, like potatoes, rice, and pasta.
What can I cook for under $30?
- Pumpkin soup.
- Risotto carbonara.
- Tuna and caper pasta with crispy breadcrumbs.
- Matt Preston’s French onion soup.
- Spaghetti in cherry tomato sauce.
- Roasted sweet potatoes with chilli and seeds.
- Mushroom soup.
- Cauliflower soup.
What is easy to cook for big groups?
- Taco Bar. A taco bar is one of the best inexpensive meals for large groups.
- Butter Chicken.
- Homemade Pizza.
- Baked Pasta.
How to feed 60 people cheaply?
Baked potato bars, soup bars, and pasta bars are perfect for winter months. Salad bars and BBQ’s are perfect for spring and summer. Potlucks are great all year. Just consider what’s in season, and what time of year it is.
What to cook for 100 guests?
- Macaroni and Cheese for a Crowd. If you need to serve a big group this recipe is ideal!
- Crowd Size Classic Creamy Coleslaw.
- Italian-Style Pasta Salad for 100.
- Sloppy Joes for 100.
- Au Gratin Potatoes for 50.
- Rice Pilaf For 100.
- Plain Spaghetti for 500.
- Baked Beans for 50.
How do you cater a buffet for 100 people?
- Choose a pocket-friendly event format. More laid-back catering such as barbeques, pizzas and hog roasts tend to cost less than a more formal meal.
- Cut the courses.
- Save on staffing.
- Make it self-serve.
- Limit canapé choices.
- Use smaller plates.
- Cut down on tableware.
- Keep dishes simple.
How many pounds of BBQ will feed 15 people?
While a lot of your decision will depend on how hungry your eaters are and your desire for leftovers, the general rule is to plan on a third to a half pound of total meat per person.
How do you seat 25 people for dinner?
Don’t do anything that requires actually sitting at the table—just around it. For example, if you are trying to entertain 25 people for a dinner party, it’s not mandatory that everyone sit at the table. You can place dinner dishes on the table and have seats placed throughout the room, facing the table.
What should a big crowd eat for dinner?
- Spinach White Bean Soup.
- Ravioli Lasagna Casserole.
- Roasted Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese.
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole.
- Polenta Ragu Casserole.
- Eggplant Parm Casserole.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pumpkin Curry.
- Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup.
How many half trays for 30 people?
In most cases, a half tray will feed around 8 – 10 people, while a full tray 15 – 20. However, these numbers can vary depending on the number of guests, their ages (children generally eat less), the time of day and various other factors.
How many full trays of food do I need for 100 people?
So, for an event of 100 guests, you’ll need 80 platters to feed the guests at “full meal” capacity. You may feel the need to order 1-2 more than your calculation, but keep in mind that different guests have different levels of appetite.
What is a cheap way to feed 100 people?
- Vegetables with dips. Serve vegetables like celery sticks with feta dip comprising feta cheese, olives, lemon juice, and a few olives.
- French toast.
- Eggplant casserole.
- Crackers, cheese, and beef jerky platters.
- Fruit salad.
What is the cheapest meal to cook?
- Stir-fried beef with ginger. A star rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Spicy ‘vedgeree’ A star rating of 3.9 out of 5.
- Turkey pasta bake.
- Jacket potato with whipped feta & sumac.
- Chicken tinga-style enchiladas.
- Sausage & broccoli pasta with cheese.
- Chickpea & courgette pilaf.
- Swede gnocchi with crispy sage.
What should I BBQ for a big crowd?
- Dill and buttermilk chicken legs.
- Cherry s’more campfire cones.
- Smoky skewers with parsley dipping sauce.
- Blackened spiced spatchcock chicken.
- Piri piri prawns with basil and lemon sauce.
- Garlic pesto bread.
- Barley, courgette and mint salad with barbecued halloumi.
- BBQ sticky ribs.