- Travel pillow, blanket, eye mask, and ear plugs.
- Travel journal and pen (it’s awful when you forget your pen!)
- Books and magazines.
- Deck of cards and travel games.
- Chapstick and lotion (t’s dry up there)
- Water bottle (you’ll need to fill it up once you get through TSA)
Can I bring food to cabin?
You can carry food both in hand luggage and checked baggage. Keep in mind that food products should be contained in commercially branded packaging with the original seals unbroken. Some airlines may refuse the carriage of fresh products with short shelf-life, especially on a long-haul flight.
Can I take food on my cabin bag?
Food. You can carry cakes, fruit, vegetables, sandwiches and all solid foods in your hand baggage. However, foods in sauces or with a high liquid content (such as sauces, pastes, soups and stews) cannot come through security.