Another widely known Savage Love maxim is the campsite rule—the insistence that significantly older partners leave younger ones in better shape than they found them. Its lesser-known counterpart is the Tea and Sympathy Rule (see Glossary).
What are the best foods to stock up for emergencies?
- Meats & Beans. Canned meat, chicken, turkey, seafood. and other protein-rich foods, such as.
- Vegetables. Canned vegetables and vegetable juices.
- Fruits. Canned fruits and fruit juices.
- Milk. Canned, boxed or dried milk and shelf-
- Grains. Ready-to-eat cereal, crackers, pretzels,
- Water. Enough for 1 gallon per day.
How long do camping meals last?
How long does freeze dried camping food last? Freeze dried food can last anywhere between five to seven years! Generally, 90% – 95% of the water and moisture is removed which helps freeze dried food avoid spoilage and remain in excellent conditions for an extensive period of time..