- Best ultralight backpacking stoves: MSR PocketRocket 2, BRS 3000T, Snow Peak LiteMax, Soto Windmaster & Soto Amicus Cookset Combo.
- Best lightweight stove system: Jetboil Flash.
- Best heavy-duty backpacking stoves: MSR WhisperLite and MSR WindBurner.
Which is best camping stove?
- Our pick. Coleman Classic Propane Camping Stove. The best picnic-table camp stove.
- Runner-up. Coleman Cascade 222 2-Burner Camping Stove. More precision.
- Upgrade pick. Camp Chef Mountaineer. The best stove for gourmet camp cooking.
- Also great. Original FireDisc Portable Propane Cooker.
What cooktop boils water fastest?
Water boils much more quickly on an induction range, so it saves time in the kitchen. If you’re used to wasting your time waiting for a pasta pot to boil, induction eliminates that inconvenience. Water boils about twice as fast on an induction cooktop.