- Read books and magazines.
- Read aloud to each other.
- Card games.
- Board games.
- Crafting (knitting, sewing, drawing)
- Watch movies on portable devices.
- Play on other electronic devices (iPods, iPads, Gameboys, etc.)
- Make up stories to tell each other.
How do I find true friends in life?
- Open up to others.
- Devote time to your friends.
- Give your undivided attention.
- Build trust.
- Build a shared past together.
- Show people that you like them.
- Spend your free time with the people you want to be close to.
Are Millennials outdoorsy?
Rather than specializing in one or two, Millennials are more interested in trying a variety of new outdoor activities (45%* vs. 33%) than the average outdoor consumer. Often driven by social experiences, they are more likely to participate in outdoor activities with friends than by themselves (13%^ vs. 20%).