- Tent. Sleeping under the stars is great…
- Sleeping bags.
- Sleeping pads and pillows.
- Lanterns, flashlights and headlamps.
- First Aid kit.
- Lots and lots of clothing.
- Sunscreen and bug spray.
- Toilet paper, wipes and hand sanitizer.
What to bring camping to keep kids busy?
Bring along some big toys Not only do bikes give kids something to do, bikes also make getting around larger campgrounds much easier and quicker. Other larger items you might want to bring to the campground: canoe, kid’s kayaks, float toys. sand toys, shovels, pails.