- A good jacket.
- Two sets of thermal tops and bottoms to wear underneath clothing.
- A pair of shoes for both day and night.
- A fresh pair of socks for each day.
- A fresh pair of underwear for each day.
- A T-shirt for every other day.
- Two to three warm jumpers.
- Two pairs of pants.
What should I pack for 0 degree weather?
For Temperatures Between 0°C and 5°C Degrees As temperatures drop into the single digits, forget your lightweight tops; instead, pack in thicker sweaters, jumpers, and turtlenecks to keep you extra warm underneath your coat. Choosing the right fabrics (like knits, cashmere, wool) is also as important as what you layer.
How many clothes should I pack for 2 weeks in winter?
It is best to have two pairs of bottoms (pants, shorts, or skirts) for each week that you’ll be staying. Plan on bringing four shirts per week, and two jackets to layer for warmth (if you’re traveling to a cool or cold destination). For a two-week trip, you need four bottoms and eight tops.
How do you pack lights for 10 days in the winter?
- Pack lightweight, easy to layer clothes in a max-sized carry on bag.
- Opt for a down jacket.
- Merino wool is one of the best materials for winter travel clothes.
- Use compression sacks or packing cubes to shrink bulkier layers.
- Wear your bulkiest layers in transit.