- When Camping, Roll Your Clothes.
- Bag Your Toilet Paper.
- Camping Planner.
- Use a Pool Float as Your Camping Sleeping Pad.
- Create a Tent Foam Floor.
- Create a Tent Light – Use Your Water Jug!
- Heat Your Sleeping Bag With a Hot Water Bottle.
- Use Kids’ Belts as Sleeping Bag Straps.
How can I sleep better in my tent camping?
- Invest in good gear.
- Don’t sleep too tight.
- Don’t go to bed cold.
- Repurpose your water bottle.
- Locate your toilet.
- Stay up late.
- Podcast your way to sleep (just make sure you take a portable power bank).
- Don’t ever forget ear plugs.
How to decorate the inside of a tent?
Tip 5: Lanterns, Lamps, and Other Standout Decor Lightweight decorative items are always a big hit and can make great use of free space under the tent top. Paper lanterns, orbs, and even greenery like flowers give you more ways to fill space with color without making things look too busy.