Do you need a pass for provincial parks in Alberta?

Vehicles parked at provincial park and public land sites in Kananaskis Country and the Bow Valley need a Conservation Pass. Buy your pass online and register your licence plate.

When can you book Alberta camping?

The first date when reservations can be made will be 90 days before the campground’s season opening dates. For example if a campground opens on May 1, 2023, the 90 day booking window for individual and backcountry camping will open on January 31. Some campgrounds are listed as open year-round.


Leave a Comment