In general, it’s best to err on the side of caution and not leave your tent unattended for more than an hour or two. If possible, leave your tent in a well-lit and visible area, and ensure that all valuables are securely stored away. It’s also good practice to never leave valuables out.
How can I be safe at camp?
- Be aware of any risks around your tent.
- Bring plenty of food and water.
- Be aware of the weather.
- Have First Aid equipment available.
- Know what services are available.
- Keep your eye out for wildlife.
- Be fire safe around campfires.
- Drive safely.
What is first day of camp?
First Day of Camp is the second installment in the Wet Hot American Summer franchise. The eight-episode Netflix series is a prequel to Wain’s 2001 film Wet Hot American Summer, a parody of teen sex comedies which has since developed a cult following.